Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 32-34...sneak peeks and other things



Day 32-34 of 200...I'm trying to share a little of what I have been working on this past week-end and give you a little sneak peek of what I will have at this Friday's event.

For those of you who don't know I am going to have a showing at the Wedge Cheese shop in Reno on Friday night from 5pm-9pm.  I will have lots of my felted pieces there and whatever does not sell will be listing on my Etsy shop this coming week-end.





 This is a little sneak peek.  My daughter said I should be showing less, but there have been pieces that I haven't even posted on the blog too.



But I wanted to address the watercolor pieces first.  I am really having a love/hate relationship with the watercolor.  Love how it feels when it works outs nicely, hate when it doesn't work out like it is in my head.


But either way it is a great way for me to work out design for the felting, make beautiful cards and I am learning what colors don't work well together.  Watercolor like felting but blend colors/fibers together to make a new color.  I love learning new things that challenge me.

I hope you like seeing a diverse types of posts.  Which is funny to me that my watercolor cards are very popular on my shop.

So I will continue my trek of daily art works and if I miss a day I will catch up wit something.

Happy Monday! ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin