Tuesday, July 22, 2014

De-stashing my art supplies






I have taken a few days off from creating art and decided it was time to let go of art and craft supplies.  This week I am purging stamps sets and fabric.  The new items will be listed on my Etsy shop, under Craftroom De-stash SALE!
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/scrampalot?section_id=15783850&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1


The de-stashing is for lots of reasons: I have too much stuff and I feel like my life is being over-run by STUFF, I have a desire to help the family out financially, I would like to have walking room in my guest and office and maybe a possible move.  All these are weighing really heavy on me the last couple of days that has made creating difficult.

I will try to post a few times this week.  If you see anything on this blog that you would like to purchase please contact me.

~Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin