Saturday, November 8, 2014

Blue Saturday

Today I am posting two of the paintings I have been working on this week.  They are blue, which today represents my mood.  But I don't want to burden you with my drama, so the best thing I can do is share what I have created.


This one is another grunge landscape.  I love the teal/blues.  They will look great in my bedroom over my dresser.




This second one was a little more difficult of me.  It was a little more controlled with creating squares, rectangles and circles.  I like it but it has a different personality.


Both of these works are available in prints, pillows, mugs and more on my Society 6 shop.  For now the originals are mine or until I am ready to release them.

Hope your Saturday for of joy.

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin