Thursday, January 15, 2009

Class samples for 1/22/09

Bonus project for class!







I thought I would play around with the little Valentine goodie holder and see what I could come up with. They are so addicting that I started making the valentine one, but then my mind went other places, they would be good for birthdays, just because, new baby and so forth. And your not limited to putting candy in the slider part you could put gift cards, movie tickets or whatever you can find that's approx 2x3.

However it got me thinking about hearts and Valentines so I started digging in my supply cabinet and found these really cool clear boxes that I was saving for something. It is very easy to stamp on the boxes with Stayzon ink pads. Stayzon is a permanent ink for all surfaces.

So sign up for the class and you get to make both of these projects and I will have extra clear boxes if anyone wants.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I must give credit for the folding goodie card to Kelley Phillips, my CTMH manager. She always comes up with great ideas and is willing to share them with her team.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin