Friday, September 25, 2009

Photo Book Anyone?

Sorry a second post for today!  But I just wanted to share...


I created a little 4x6 photo book today and was really excited to show you.  However, now I know I have to make at least 5-6 more of these books just for the family.  Actually I could see so many ways to use them.  They are really simple to make, but great for those of us who just want something to use as a little brag book of our kids, pets, grandchildren or even a little book about a vacation.  OK...now I want to make one just for Kiska.  I should introduce you to Kiska...maybe tommorrow.

It just flips open:

Here is the inside:

To make it sturdy and smudge proof, I ran the covers through my laminator.

Supplies used:  CTMH Animal Cookies paper pack, CTMH Typewriter Keys stamp set, Dutch Blue & Clover Meadow ink pads, (10) CTMH Flip Flaps memory protectors, photo clips, ribbon & Crop-a-dile for holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin