Friday, September 25, 2009

Deck the Halls



Yesterday I had so much fun making card kits for the ladies at work.  I only worked on Christmas cards and today I'm working on Thanksgiving bundles.  My plan is to make sets of four cards for each holiday.  This set of cards was using the same basic design but spinning the card so that there are two of each design.


I really like the color combination of the Creme Brulee, Tulip and Juniper.  They are very festive.   I was just thinking if I make a Christmas card set each week I should have them all done before Christmas!  What do you think?
Supplies used:  CTMH Aspen paper pack, Tulip, CTMH Evergreen stamp set, CTMH Holiday Trinkets stamp set (quote), Creme Burlee & Juniper ink pads & cardstock, Martha Stewart border punch, red sparkles and black ink pen for faux stitching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin