Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Wednesday!

I have a card to post for today, a very pretty christmas card, however I wasn't able to get a picture of it this morning.  I was already, camera in hand, looking for SD card(little thing seems to have legs) and the phone rang...my daughter forgot part of her uniform and would not be able to participate in her culinary class today.  So I was SUPER MOM, took a shower, got dressed (make-up & hair too!), packed our lunches, walked the dog, threw her laptop and my work bag into the car and was out the door in 45mins and actually made it to work on time! Whew! 

So I thought I would share an interesting tidbit from a magazine I was reading last night in bed.  This month's Paper Crafts magazine is full of ideas.  Anyways, they were talking about Christmas cards and how to not make it an overwheling task.  First, keep it simple.  Suggested using cardstock, punches and stamps. Second, add some sparkle.  So easy a rhinestone, brads and glitter pen. And third add a personal touch - add your handwriting.  OK check!  So this evening I will show how I applied these concepts to the pretty card I made last night.

Happy Wednesday! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin