Sunday, November 29, 2009

Birthday's anyone?

Sorry I took a few days off from posting.  I was able to catch up on my specials orders, teach a scrap class and do a little black Friday shopping even in all the snow and icy roads.

This week I'm focusing on birthday's.  I noticed that my birthday card stash was low and we have quite a few this December & January.  Are there any other Capicorn or Aquarians out there?


You can get this stamp set this coming February!

Supplies used:  CTMH Twitterpated patterned paper, DCWV dotted paper, CTMH Piece of Cake (coming this Feb. stamp of the month), Copic markers, CTMH sweet leaf ribbon rounds, flowers & sprakles.

1 comment:

  1. How did you get this stamp set early? Great cards, love the color scheme. I just posted about my sister's birthday being the first of December and I almost missed it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin