Monday, November 16, 2009

Christmas Ornament that's a card....

Sunday night Wishes challenge with Tonya...we are looking for others to join our challenge, just let me know.  Tonight we are trying out one of the circle cards from the CTMH Wishes Card Confidence book on page 30, Merry-go-round.  I thought I would change it up a bit by limiting it to a certain color green & purple AND try to make this card look like an ornament.


I was really trying to get a good picture of the glitter on the swirls, after about 10 pictures and poor lighting I gave up.  I hope to get the lighting fixed this week.  Its really hard, since the only natural light that we have is at lunchtime - dark when you go to work & dark when you go home.  Oh and right now we are having 7-10 degrees outside....brrrrr.  So the snow is sticking around for the next 5 months!

Supplies used: CTMH Playful Swirls stamp set, CTMH Bella paper pack, glitter gel pen, purple spiral, lavendar ribbon and green sparkles.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! How pretty it will look hanging on a real evergreen tree too!

    My word verification is (L)ovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. It is so neat how we chose the same design and just did diffrent things with it. Sunday Challenges keep me going!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin