Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Friday's Journal Class Sample

This Friday I am hosting a class at my home where we will be altering a journal, making a card & a journal prompt jar.  The jar will come with 365 journaling prompts for those, like me, who don't know exactly what to write.  I'm one of those people, who go back to read a past journal and think "I don't want anyone to ever read this!" or "what was I thinking?"  Needless to say I was the best at keeping a journal for very long.  With this project you just pick a topic out of the jar each day.  Many of the topics are interesting and make you go down memory lane, such as, what was you favorite toy when you were a child or favorite teacher.  There are so many.

If you would like to attend please RSVP at judyla@ak.net

Supplies used:  CTMH Sweet Home paper pack, CTMH Goodness of Life stamp set, Indian Corn Blue & Vineyard Berry ink pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin