Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Birthday bear

Yesterday I found this teddy in the mist of all my newly accumulating digis.  Ok they are becoming a little obsession as I learn to color with my Copiics.  This one came from Doodle Palace.  I thought this teddy would be a good one for me to practice my shading.

I have a Dr. office that I make cards for and she is looking for Birthday & thinking of you cards, so I am trying to catch up on my orders while I'm on Christmas break.  I have off from today at Noon until Jan 4th!  Whoo hoo!  I really need this break and so does my jaw (TMJ issues).  Right now I'm on a soft food diet and I am really wanting a big hamburger and chip & salsa.  It is kinda hard when you mouth will only open about 1 1/4" if that!

I'll see you tomorrow! - Judy

Supplies used:  CTMH Topstich paper pack (avail. 1/1/10), CTMH Happy Birthday Stamp set, Doodle Palace birthday bears, Copic markers, ribbon & flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, love your card and look forward to catching up with you in the new year. Hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin