Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just having a little fun...



Wanna come play with some really fun and sassy girls!!??!! Shirley’s2Girls is having our Design Team call.

They are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and talented stampers…who can work with Digitals. If you are interested you have until Sunday 20th by 11:59pm.

I decided to play along with another challenge, give it a try!  This stamp set is called Be Original by Shirley 2 Girls.   They have a challenge fequently on their blog. 
 
Have a warm Sunday! - Judy


3 comments:

  1. Love the card Judy. She looks like she is saying OOOHHH it is COLD!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I have this paper pack and absolutely adore it...I don't want to use it because then it will be gone. LOL. I love what you've done with it...it's perfectly sassy :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin