Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Get Well Dad!


Here is a card that I made for my Dad.   Some of you who follow my blog know that my dad had surgery 10 days ago to remove a malignant tumor, well yesterday we got wonderful news!  They got all the cancer!  But he still has some recovery to do and some weight to gain back.  I hope this card perks his up his mood, but I will have to include some goodies too!

This card was made with a Fred She Said pre-colored digi that was released last week.  This is such a great image with father's day coming or any male birthday!

Have a wonderful Tuesday - Judy

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure your Dad will love the card. I hope his recovery goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, so glad to hear that your Dad is on his way to mending. What a great card...did you say pre-coloured image? I'm going to go check those out right now! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card!

    Love
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wonderful to hear the news!!! This reminds me of an old car my Dad had when I was a child. He called it Ole' Bessy!!! I am certain your Dad will appreciate it immensely! It comes with your love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to get that truck image - it is soooo versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy,
    I am very thankful to hear this good news! My Mom is a breast cancer survivor after having a lumptecomy to remove a cancerous tumor two years ago. She did follow-up with radiation and did not need Chemo and is doing well. Her found was found early due to a Mammogram and I'm very thankfuly for that!

    It's also NICE to hear some Good NEWS when it comes to cancer and I wish you Dad a wonderful recovery and pray he stays "Cancer Free"!!

    Bless you all,

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin