Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just a silly Monkey

That is Sock Monkey!  Isn't he or she, not sure on the sex, cute?  I didn't put a sentiment because I wasn't sure if it looks like a baby card or I love you card or me being silly!  The Sock Monkey image is from Whimsie Doodles and it is from their valentines images.   However, that car company and that wild sock monkey having a wild party and getting a tatoo has started a new silly phases that I'm on.  I think I needed a little diversion from all this cancer worrying.  Keith's dad is next to have surgery for lungs in his lungs, which is Thursday.  When it rains it pours.

So the other night Keith and I were walking through Target and he found these adorable little slippers for me, check these out!
Well I do have some happy news to share, but it will have to wait until tomorrow!

Do something silly today and think of what this card can be used for, give me suggestions!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my it matches your slippers to a T! You colored it wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new 'sock monkey' slippers are simply adorable!! I was coloring a "sock monkey" like digi image today and was trying to remember the colors. I wish I had seen your blog first, then I would have remembered!!

    They are so cute...and make me SMILE!! How Sweet!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin