Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ironman

I love that saying "I am Ironman" and I'm so looking forward to the next sequel movie that is coming out soon.  But this layout is not about the movie, it is about the battles that my Dad has had over the last couple of years.  As my journaling says, "Ironman" is his nickname with the neighbors.  Some of you know, but I have been pretty quiet about it, but my dad had surgery on Wednesday to remove a cancerous tumor.  He goes to the Dr. in a week and we will know more about his treatment, but he has a great attitude about the whole thing.  So like my dad I like to make light of the situation and I really think my dad will enjoy me sending a copy of this digital layout.

I used a Greeting Farm stamp - Amazing Duo, colored with my Copic markers and scanned it in to add to the layout.  And I found the perfect paper pack is from Scrap Orchard, called Kawpow!  And that's the sound everytime my dad kicks butt!

Have a grand Sunday! - Judy

2 comments:

  1. Judy what a great layout! Did I read correctly that it is digi? Wow! You dad sounds like one heck of a guy...will keep you both in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin