Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow!?

Hard to think about flowers and spring when it snowed all yesterday.  I just woke up to a new layer of snow and 21 degrees.  So my project today is not a card, but a bag.  What a great gift bag to give someone some tea or chocolate.
Here is the side view:
The bag template is a digital template and paper from Pixel Geeks Designs and the stamped Spring Flowers image is from Fred She Said.  I just love how they work so well together and I love how with Copic markers you can match the colors of your paper so well. 

I kept my project simple today, mainly because I am very distracted.  My dad is having surgery this morning to hopefully remove his cancer.  Please keep our family in your prayers today.

Judy
--------------------------------------------------------
Copics used:  RV10, R81, R83, G12, G14

2 comments:

  1. Judy,

    This is beautiful and if it is any consolation it is only 47 here too. Rain not snow but still cold. Keep your chin up, Spring will arrive I think????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin