Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thinking Spring still

I thought these colors were so springy, with our weather report saying that we are going to get rain & snow showers the next couple of days - OH YIPPEE!  Can't we have spring, I can see a little grass trying to pop out of the snow.  Ok just along the sidewalk and a little along the fence where the sun hits it all day.  Yes I know I live in Alaska, but I think we are on month 6 of snow. Blah, blah, blah...think spring or dream about a vacation somewhere with a beach and margarita.

So this week-end I was so happy to see the mailman, he brought me some new Swiss Pixies form ATC. I couldn't wait to cut them apart and play with them.  But I was good I cut them all apart and put them in labeled CD cases, so organized for me.  On this card I used the fence stamp and girl w/butterfly.  I just love the stickles on the butterflies and yes I cut out all those little butterflies! 

Happy Tuesday - Judy

3 comments:

  1. I Love this card! Thanks for this post today; it really brightened my morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Judy! Those colors are certainly perfect for Spring! Sorry to hear that you are getting rain :( Maybe it will make the flowers and grass grow faster though!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin