Friday, May 28, 2010

Have cheeky birthday

Do you like making cards in different shapes?  I do!  So this week the challenge at i {heart} copics is make a shaped card of any shape!
I wish a I had a cheeky girl to send this FAB birthday card to...anyone's birthday coming up?  I'll send this fabulous card to them!

SO, Can you guess how many different tools I used to create this card?  Well I was on a mission to prove to my hubby that all my scrapbooking tools are useful tools and they are all needed and thay can't possibly go into the garage sale! 
So here's the list:
Copic Markers - The pearls in the center of the flowers were colored with BG13. They look so cool.  I have more coming from Kate over at i {heart} papers...shhh!  He doesn't look that closely to my now two copic storage boxes that are almost full or read this blog post!  
Cricut Expressions - need to use this because I totally convinced him how it would be so great to have.  The Cake shaped card is from Sweet Treats cartridge!
CuttleBug embossing folders another MUST, BTW Kate has them too!
Martha Stuart border punch - drippy goo looks like icing to me, don't you think?

Such a fun challenge, come on over and share you shaped card at i {heart} copics group on Paper Craft Planet.

So have a wonderful Friday - Judy

------------------------------------------------------------------
Copics used: BG11, BG13, E000, E50, R20, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I had to laugh though about your husband noticing (or not) your Copic collection growing. Mine saw my color chart a while back and noticed that there were lots of spaces colored in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! So fun and sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards keep getting cuter and cuter Judy! I love the sassy little girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin