Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm a tea toodler!


I had a wonderful week-end with friends and my Copics!

Actually I attended a Copic card class on Saturday and Copic Certification class on Sunday.  Had a wonderful time and got lots of goodies.  Fantastic instrustions from Sherrie Siemens from BC, Canada.  Way to go!

Here is one of the cards from the cards class on Saturday.  I just love how we blended the 3 colors on the tea pot, ok!  Some of you may say it is a coffee pot, but I'm a tea toodler!  The faint lines on the pot were done with my blender pen.  Lots of techniques to learn and master.

I hope you Have a grand Monday!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy!!! I love your coloring!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and your coloring is amazing.Glad you had fun at your class,lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring job and great card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin