Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thinking of you

Today just seems like a day to sit back and think of all my friends.  Many of my close friends and family have moved from Anchorage.  So today I'm just thinking about them and planning my move.
Yes, I said move!  We are leaving Alaska, hard to say since I have been here a total of 35yrs.  But I think it's time.  This past two month's both my dad & hubby's dad both had surgery to remove cancer.  They are both doing well, but it is hard not knowing if we should be closer.  So we chose a location that we would only be a few hour plane trip than a 6-12hr flight!  We will be moving to Reno, NV.
But I'm thinking I will be closer to many of my friends and it would be great to have a Stamping/Scrapping week-end in Reno with all my friends!  Anyone up for that?

Well have a great day! - Judy

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Good luck on the move. We moved across country a few years ago. The move itself was not fun, but we love where we are now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!?!! Are you really leaving or just decided on a destination? I do love Reno myself, I lived there for a year and a half while I was in school. I'm going to have to call and catch up with you!! Love the card too by the way! ;O)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin