Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday warm wishes!


Oh it has been a week!  Whoever said a garage sale is a great thing forgot about how much work it is!
This past week I have been sorting, purging, donating and pricing.  Yesterday I had a friends & family craft sale and got to see lots of my CTMH friends.  I so miss teaching classes.  Lots of things went, but there is still lots to go thru today.  But I managed to sneak in a little coloring between people and purging.

Today is a challenge to PCP i {heart} copics group.  Here is the picture for inspiration...


to me this is a funny looking phone!!  Anyways I chose to do Tilda Butterfly.  Oh I so miss coloring my Magnolias. 
However I am so glad that Kate over at i {heart} papers hooked me up with my Copic markers.  She and the DT would love to have you join our weekly challenge, so hop on over to PCP and join in.

Have a great Friday.
I'm back to sorting, purging & pricing for a week-end of garage sales!
Judy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copics used: YR01, YR02, YR82, E71, E74, E77, B60, E000, E30, R20, W1, W3

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin