Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today I was in the mood for a card challenge.  Hop on over to Sparkle Creations and check out her blog and new line of rubber stamps they are really cute and I would love to win that adorable Cupcake Ruby!  It has been awhile since I have entered any challenges for fun.  She provided an awesome card sketch and just made it easy for me.
Here is the completed card...
so join me on this challenge.  I even got my daughter Jessi to do it too.

Have a happy day! - Judy
--------------------------------------------------------
Copics used:  Wings - BG10, BG11
Skirt - G20, G21, G24
Top - R81, R83, R85
Hair - E11, E13, E15, E25
Skin - E0000, E30, E51

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at SCRS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin