Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Challenges today


I have been busy working on prepping for upcoming classes, Christmas cards, making ornaments, decorating the house and found some time to do a card challenge or two.
Here is another awesome image from Sassy Cheryl's.  I just love her snowmen!
This card design is from a sketch over at Techno Stamper blog.
But while I was at it I made another card but in another color.

Can you tell I like this image??
While I was at it I thought I would join a few more challenges.  I hope you do too.  Here is a list of some fun ones.
Pink Elephant - Blue/green/red (card #1)
Paper Sundaes challenge - Adorn the corners
A Crafty Little Place - Anything goes

See you tomorrow. - Judy

8 comments:

  1. I love your background papers and the coloring to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card set. I love the dp in the first one, very eye-catching.

    Smiles!
    Gwen DTC@ACLP

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your snowman card!! What a great image!! Thanks for playing along at The Pink Elephant!(=

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this snowman image...it's amazing how he can look so different depending on the colours you use. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a darling image. I love when you can see two cards using the same sketch and stamps but different papers, really does change the whole thing! Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at A Crafty Little Place this week!!
    Sheri-ACLP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are sooooo cute! Love that snowman! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both super cute. I love Cheryl's snowmen too..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin