Monday, November 8, 2010

A Little Thanks...

I'm so excited about this month's special that I wanted to share that this morning.  I'll be back later to share my storage find for the week too, so hold on for that.

This month CTMH is giving away an awesome stamp set to say thank you for all the support!  And I want to thank you personallly for standing by me thru this move and all the drama that has been in my life.

So here is the details on the CTMH monthly special:
when you place a minimum order of $100 (before shipping / handling and tax) you will receive the November Stamp of the Month set, A Little Thanks, free PLUS one bonus stamp set, size A through D, of your choosing from the 2010 Autumn/Winter Idea Book (excluding Workshops on the Go™, Stamp of the Month retail, E-size, and K-size custom stamps). It's our way of imparting A Little MORE Thanks to our great customers this season!


Thanks Again and always I'm just a mouse click away at Scrampalot! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin