Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday

This week I did manage to get some scrapbooking done.  Here is one page that I did to add some color to my scraproom.  Usually I use black and white photo's but this time a colored photo worked. 
So this week-end I'm scrapping a bunch of photos and finishing another wall hanging for my scraproom, just love that color combo of red & baby blue. 


The WINNER of a FREE stamp set from yesterday's post is jkreucher.  I need you to send me your mailing address at scrampalot@gmail.com .  OK so the picture was pretty easy but a different perspective - it was a solar yard light that we stuck around our patio.  As you can see I live in a desert and we have lots of SAND!  I really wanted to get it landscaped this summer but we didn't move in until September.  I can't wait for the day that the dogs don't bring in sand & mud!!

I will try again to stump you on a photo, it was so much fun to get out there and play. 

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Judy, What a fun surprise! you have made my day special...
    thanks bunches!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin