Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 minute card

I have been so super busy lately that I decided to make some 5 minute cards.  Here is one of them that I add a little Copic markers, stickles and ribbon.  Super fast but nice enough to send out to my snail mail buddies.  I love the aqua and brown combo so much, in fact I have it in my downstairs guest bedroom. 
So if you are looking to make super fast cards, I got this stamp set from Gina K and it is designed to use with the Nestablities Label 1 die set. 

So the reason I haven't been posting everyday is because I have been taking workshops and classes to get me ready for March.  Lots of news to share with you and a few little changes.  I hope you will like what is coming...some stamping, paper, jewelry, fabrics, crocheting and maybe some tutorials.  So hold tight for the fun ride that March is going to bring. 
My plans for today is to wander into a few quilting and beading shops down in Reno today. 
 Do you like to do other crafts?  Which ones?

Happy Thursday! - Judy
----------------------------------------------------
Copics used:
BG23, BG32, YG21, YG23


1 comment:

  1. Love the color combo of this sweet card. My only crafts now are card making and scrapbooking. I used to crochet, knit and sew, but that was a long time ago. I would like to take up sewing again...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin