Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CTMH Wednesday!

Today I'm back to using CTMH(retired) Cherry-o paper pack.  I just love it and I need to leave a facebook message about how they should not have retired this paper pack!  Anyways, along with this stinkin cute paper pack, I used the Wishes card program to create this card.  Wishes is chalked full of card sketches and all the cutting dimensions.  Makes making a card a snap! 
The stamped image is by Hero Arts and of course I had so much fun with my Copics.  Have I told you lately that I get all my Copic supplies from I {heart} Papers.  Kate has the nest prices on the pens and refills. 

So go check out my website for paper and Wishes program and visit Kate's when you need Copics or refills.

Have a happy Wednesday! -- Judy

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Copics used:
Hat - R32, R35, R37, R59
Owl - E11, E13, E15, E17
shadowing - B0000, B000, B00
Spoon & ground - C00, C1

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, that paper is fab and that image is just too cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin