Friday, February 25, 2011

It's a snowy Friday

It's a snowy Friday and I'm waiting to drive down the hill to Reno, really it's not that far but I fear those who don't know how to drive on the white stuff.  Anyways, I'm patiently waiting for the quilt store to call to say my sewing machine is there AND then it is worth the drive!  Can you feel the excitement?  I have 3 sewing crafts for the week-end: a pin cushion, baby blanket and ribbons flowers. 

My card share for today is a simple but elegant card.  I made several wedding cards for the consignment shop, Pickled Tink Studios and this one is my favorite.  By the way, I had a fantastic time last night at my first Copic card making class at Pickled Tink Studios.  The ladies there were so nice and patient with me.  For those of you who have taken a class with me you know that I always forget 1 thing, last night I forgot the black Memento ink pad!  I think I should design a better checklist for next month.

Have a wonderful snowy day! - Judy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - love the embossing! I have questions: Did you use a die for the cake? What papers did you use for the cake? Details are appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin