Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Copic Coloring Class today!


Teaching a Easter a Copic coloring class at Pickled Tink Studios in Reno, NV. Today we are going to make a few cards using CTMH Stamp of the month stamp set Sensational Season, CTMH paper pack Sophia and Copic markers. It is so great that I can match and blend with the Copic markers to go with any paper pack. Either way I really like how these cards came out...


I colored each image, sponged around the edges and added a little Stickles. Can you see these sparkly tails? My daughter asked why I would Stickle their tails and I say why not!

So if you are interested in learning how to color with Copics, have 3-5 friends and in the Reno area I would love to come and show you.

Have a Hoppy Saturday! - Judy

-------------------------------------------------------------
Copics used:

B0000, B000, E50, E51, YR20, YR21, R00, R20, C1, C3, C5, blender













1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin