Thursday, April 21, 2011

Show me and She Art Girl #2

This is my morning project...to finish another She Art canvas.  I'm taking this online class called the She Art Workshop by Christy Tomlinson.  It is an awesome class, just I'm not the best at keeping up on online classes.  It would be awesome if she would come to Reno, NV and take a week-end retreat...(hint, hint.)
But I am very happy with this canvas because it looks so nice on my desk!
I made it for the bathroom wall...aqua, brown and butterflies is my downstairs guest bathroom.  However, the wall is bigger than I thought and I would have to make at least 2-3 canvases to make that wall look nice.  I guess that will be next week!

But why I was at it, I thought I would share my messy workspace that I have to clean up now.  Actually I used to join in on a group over at Paper Craft Planet, called Sassy Cheryl's and on Thursday's she likes to see what your work space looks like...so this is for Cheryl! 
I miss you girls alot.

Yes there is my 2nd morning Diet Pepsi!  Lots of glue, inks, stamps, pens and glue.

I have to say it was nice to have a little break from my sewing room.  I have been working hard on inventory...etsy shop coming soon!

So go make something today!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS Judy! I'm really loving this new art! INCREDIBLE. Can't wait to see more!
    Thanks for showing your space this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This canvas is fabulous Judy, and we miss you too. Glad to see you're alive and creating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job on the canvas! I really enjoy seeing your varied creations. It looks as if you have a nice, large desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never done a canvas but got one thinking I would, I need to find my style I guess. Great piece of art you have made yourself! Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canvas art is on my "to-do" list! I guess you just have to jump in and give it a try, huh? Thanks for sharing your space with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin