Friday, June 10, 2011

CSAYL - Babes in Toyland

What is your favorite memory from childhood Christmas's?
I have always loved that time of the year because everyone loves to share their baking.  And what would Christmas be without cookies?  Do you have a family cookie recipe?  Did you bake with your mom or dad?  My dad was the one who taught me how to cook and bake.
AND I am so thankful to have a daughter who loves to bake, her oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are the BOMB!  (BTW she is making them today for my Saturday stamping class).

So this week's challenge for CSAYL is to make a card for a child.  Wouldn't this card look so cute with a BIG
Gingerbread cookie?

So join us over at CSAYL and make a card for the child in your life.

Happy Friday!
Judy


3 comments:

  1. Besides the presents -toys- my favorite memories of Christmas are of all the wonderful food my mother would cook. We always had turkey and/or ham with all the trimmings. We would eat and eat and eat! It was always wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Love that image! Perfect for a child's card!

    My favorite Christmas memory is my Grandma teaching me how to make her old-fashioned Polish cheesecake! Miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so cute! love your image!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin