Sunday, August 21, 2011

Stampin Sunday


Happy Sunday!  I had a great day yesterday at the crafter yard sale over at Pickled Tink.  It is a shame that the store is closing.  But good news they are going to continue teaching classes at another location.  Overall, yesterday I got sun and made some MAD money!

Here is the CTMH class sample from last week's class.  They got to play with the NEW Cricut cartridge, only available from CTMH, go check it out...HERE.  We made two, but I can't find the other sample!  Go figure...totally trashed my classroom trying to grab stuff for the sale.
Anyways, we made tissue holders and matching cards.  It was so fun to get together with my Sparks girls.  And everyone was excited over the new CTMH catalog.  Which you can go see that over at my blog...HERE.

Have a happy Sunday - Judy

-------------------------------------------------------
Supplies: CTMH flower pot stamp set, CTMH Mayberry paper pack, Copic markers, AND
NEW Cricut cartridge Z1686 Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin