Friday, August 26, 2011

CSAYL - Monochromatic Friday challenge


I just love that fact that I'm so ahead on my Christmas cards and that I'm not going to stress about getting them out late.  Now all I have to worry about is sewing all the goodies I have planned.

But you can join us over at CSAYL for this week's monochromatic challenge.  You can do any project as long as it is shades of one color.  I just love aqua and teal that I used with this card.  The stamp set that I used is  a retired CTMH stamp set, but I plan on keeping it in my collection.

Hope you join us at CSAYL.
Happy stamping....Judy



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the color, all the texture, all the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is totally gorgeous! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, Such a beautiful and elegant card. The colours are gorgeous and you've added the perfect amount of sparkle. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin