Monday, September 12, 2011

I just love Shop Hopping!


We started the day of shop hopping this week-end with hot air balloons!  I'm not kidding, as we were traveling towards Reno there were hot air balloons in the air, even the forest fires didn't keep them down.  Yes the sky was a little hazy, but here is the first view (below).


As we got closer to the field where they were taking off this butterfly caught my attention!  See how big it is next to the Remax balloon?


 
We were off to see at least 4 shops on Saturday and the first stop was Quilting Tahoe.  It was a cute little shop.

As you see Mary left with a big smile. 
 I think all of us left with one of those little green checked bags.


Next stop was Stateline, NV...Fabric Unlimited.  Ok this shop could be bad for me!  They had dyes, paint sticks, fashion fabrics and tons of purse patterns.  Now you see why this could be bad for me, or my pocketbook.

Now from there I forgot about my camera...I think it had to do with the Sangria's for lunch!

But we ventured to Gardnerville, NV to the Quilt House,  Minden, NV to Fabric Chicks
and then back to our stomping grounds of Sparks, NV.

Our last stop was Twisted Scissors, in Sparks, NV.  They will soon have a website as soon as I finish it.
This is a cute little store but packed with some awesome fabrics...here take a peek...


So at the end of the day I came home with all these goodies.

So I can say another fantastic day of shopping and now I have to get my shoulder better so I can get back to sewing!

Please share some of your favorite places to shop.

Happy shopping!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin