Friday, September 9, 2011

CSAYL - This week's card


TGIF!  I'm so happy it is Friday.  I plan on a fun week-end with a quilt shop hop with a few girlfriends but first to start every week-end off I get another Christmas card done.

I have to say that I didn't quite follow the challenge this week...ok when do I follow rules?  This week's challenge at CSAYL was to make a Christmas card for a teacher.  Well I have to admit that my daughter has not been in public school since she was in 6th grade and she is now turning 21yo.  She and I chose to homeschool.  So if you have some ideas of a teacher card I would love to hear it...or better yet we would love to have you join our challenge this week over at CSAYL.

I hop you have a wonderful week-end.
Happy Stamping.
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin