Friday, October 28, 2011

CSAYL - little goodie box


Good Morning, are you up for a Christmas challenge?  I'm posting mine a little late...I actually slept in.
Anyways the CSAYL challenge is to use these lovely templates from Creations by AR.
But the important part of the challenge is to include bells.  Must be a senior moment because I forgot my bells, so I missed the challenge.  Its a bummer because CSAYL only has 3 more challenges left and I will miss making my Christmas goodies each week.

So you have 3 more challenges after this one to participate to win free products.
I hope you join in.

Have a Happy Friday!
Judy

1 comment:

  1. I've done that before on a CSAYL challenge before too...made the card and forgot to include the challenge requirements! This is very pretty anyway, and I'm glad you posted it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin