Friday, October 21, 2011

CSAYL - Sparkly!


Happy Friday!  I hope you are having a wonderful sparkly day.  Today I have two things to share with you: 1.) my sparkly CSAYL challenge card & 2.) a CTMH special for this week-end for my readers.

So this week challenge at CSAYL was a do a card that is SPARKLY.  That was easy because almost every card I do has CTMH stardust on it, it's like Stickles but in a bigger bottle.  But I didn't stop there I also added rhinestones too.  It was fun to step out of the box and do a shaped card too.  I hope you enjoyed. 
This week we were given that opportunity to play with digital stamp images from Bugaboo.  You need to checkout her humorous images.  She's a hoot! But I have to admit that this week's Bugaboo image was super easy to color and you can find lots of options for the hoho.  I chose not to do traditional colors. 
I hope your join our challenge at CSAYL.

Ok...subject change. 
Today is a very special day, it is my daughter's birthday.  But it is her STAR birthday at that too.   I just learned what a star birthday was…I was born on the 23rd of the month and so my star birthday would have been my 23rd birthday.  Sorry to say I can’t remember my 23rd birthday!  Anyways, today is the 21st a special star birthday for Jessi.  She is turning 21yo.  OMG! I’m getting old!
So in celebration of a special star birthday, I thought I would have a Happy 21 Party sale on my CTMH website!  What does that mean for you?  I want to give away 21 bottles of glitter.  Don’t you think glitter and birthday parties go together?  So here’s the details…
 Do a purchase of $21 or more from today until Sunday.  Sale ends Sunday at 6pm.  Every $21 order will get a FREE bottle of glitter, your choice of Z1484 red, Z1483 Bronze, Z1482 Silver or my favorite Z1313 startdust.  Check them out: https://japplega.myctmh.com/Retail/Products.aspx?CatalogID=168
So will you join me on celebrating a special Star Birthday or join a CSAYL challenge? I just think we should glitter everything up!  

Have a Happy Friday! - Judy


1 comment:

  1. Judy this is so pretty1 I love the soft colors you used and totally love the design! I keep saying I'm gonna try one of these cards but forget when it comes to creating! I blame it on old timers! LOL

    Happy Birthday to your daughter!

    :)Becky

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin