Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm so happy and surprised!

I couldn't believe my email today.
If you haven't looked at Pinterest.com, you have to.  But beware, it becomes very addicting!!

Anyways once in awhile I post things I have made for the shop, but mainly I go there
to get inspiration.  There is so many ideas on this website...food ideas, decorating, crafting, shopping.  All of these get me in trouble.  In fact my hubby rolls his eyes when I say I saw something on Pinterest.  He knows what is coming next...can you make this for me or guess what we are doing this week-end.
That is why I have been so distant, decorating my sewing room...all by ideas from Pinterest.

Ok...so you have figured out that I really love this site.
NOW back to my overflowing emails!!!!

I posted this Cricut cover...

It was a special order.  But I thought it turned out pretty darn cute.  It almost made me re-think the colors of my sewing room (Don't tell my hubby!)

Here is another view...



Well my Cricut cover was repinned by over 17 people today!

I was so surprised that many people saw it and liked it. 
It makes me feel special.

So have a very special Monday...coming soon is the sewing room reveal!

Oh if you want me to send you an invite to Pinterest, just leave me a comment with your email address and we can be buddies and share ideas.

Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin