Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday share...


Who doesn't love a cute little owl?
  Especially one that is filled with cookies!
That is my 100 calorie cookie packs...ration control. 

Well it is Tuesday and I like to share things I made over the week-end.  But this week-end I worked on my Etsy shop getting some special orders done instead.  But Jessi and I decided that we will work on the shop items Monday - Friday, with Wednesday errand day.  This means on week-ends I can finish up personal projects.

My Tuesday share is this CUTE owl that I found at Pier 1.  I just couldn't pass it up...Orange & Teal!  Perfect match for the kitchen.  But where was I going to put this darling little guy?

On this old Chester drawers that was painted in a aqua/blue.  Just thought it would be a nice addition to the kitchen area to store napkins, table cloths, place mats and I have room for more.

Here is what it looks all together...

So overall I found something that makes me smile when I walk into my kitchen area.

I hope you have a great Tuesday.

Judy

1 comment:

  1. The owl is darling. It looks great on the chest. Your kitchen must be really nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin