Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's a Red and Black day

Yes, today I was having trouble motivating myself. 
Red is such a energizing color, so I thought I would start with that!

I really wanted to share what I worked on this week-end like I usually do on Tuesdays, but honestly I didn't complete a thing this week-end.  The only thing I did was decide that I need to get away from the Etsy shop on the week-ends.  Well, my intentions were good, all work and no play not good for me.  So to my surprise on Monday was 3 more special orders.

So I have to say my shop is busy, I'm teaching CTMH cards classes every month and I am returning to doing design team work.  So again you will see weekly stamping projects.

Anyways here is more energizing red projects finished today...

Nook/Kindle eReader cover
and a girlie iPad cover.

Overall a good Tuesday.

See you soon! - Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin