Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Whoo hoo! It's a good day!


Today is a good day...
I was featured on a blog, my weight is going down again
and my sewing room is picked up.
What a great way to start the morning.

My sewing was featured on Jane LaFazio's blog this morning. 
She has a few photo's of stuff that I sewed for her this past month.  I had to keep my mouth shut, but it was awesome to see her art quilts in person.  A little scary too, because she wanted me to cut them up to make little bags from them.


She also carries a line of fabric on Spoonflower and I made a few
paint brush roll ups with her fabric. 


If you go to any of her retreats, you will see some of these goodies there.
Thanks Jane, you are such a inspiration to me and I'm so glad to finally get to meet you
in just a week and a half!

I'm SEW happy!
Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin