Saturday, December 8, 2012

8th day of ornaments...

 
 
 
 
Short and sweet Saturday post.
I'm a little under the weather today and late posting today's ornament.
Actually this ornament was new for me...I did them last night.  Here is the story, I have crocheted off and on for the last several years but I have never done a granny square design.  Mainly thought they looked too old lady for me, you know like grandma used to make.  Well maybe I'm getting older or I'm really into handmade Christmas but I wanted to try a Grannie square motif.
 
The pattern came from:
 

 

These are two for my possible ornament swap.  I wonder who will get these.
They are pretty but not my colors.  So that means I had to make one for my tree too.
 
 
 
So have a super sweet Saturday!
 
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin