Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 of Ornaments...

 
Happy Sunday! 
 Here I am to share a snowflake ornament that can be made in paper or fabric.
 
 
I went to a Christmas party yesterday for our art quilt group and the hostess gave away these lovely snowflakes.  I made them last year at her house and I have a couple in different colors, but I thought I would thank Mary Herrall for giving my tree a little POP of color. 

 
I was able to sneak away with two...yes I'm a little sneaky brat.  But Mary loves me anyways.
I just love the pink and lime green color combo and it mixes in with our tree.

These were made with 2 pieces of fabric fused together with Steam-a-seam 2.  Once they are fused you cut, glue and staple.
 
Here is a link for a tutorial HERE.
 
Hope you go make some snowflakes for your friends.
 
Go get crafty!
Judy


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin