Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shop share today

 
Today I thought I would share my daughter Jessi's Esty shop.
I don't know if you know but she has been sick for 7 months now.  She is unable to work a normal job because she never knows when she is going to get sick or have to go to Dr appointments.  A few people suggested that she start selling her adorable crocheted animals.
 
Here are a few of the animals she has on the shop.
 
 
 
She make all sorts of turtles.  They are so stikin cute.  But as I have been informed not everyone likes the cutesy stuff.
 
She LOVES the octopus.  And many people do too.
The octopus is going to be in two sizes and possibly accessories to come.

 

 
It would be awesome if you could take a peek at her shop...
and
LilyMoonCrochet on Facebook.
 
She would love to here what other creatures you would like to see on her shop.
 
 
Please visit both of our shops on Facebook and Etsy.
 
ScrampAlot on Facebook
 
and
 
ScrampAlot on Etsy
 
We would both love more followers and I would love to share your shop too.  Just send me an email of those who have a shop at scrampalot@gmail.com
 
Happy sharing!
Judy
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin