Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog neglect

 
Oh I feel terrible when it come to my blog.  It has been neglected.
 
I have been busy making things and prepping for classes, just seems like I don't update here on what I am doing.  So again I want to kick start that, you know start one of those magical to do lists.
 
We all have them...so I would like to blog 3-4 times a week.  And I want the blog posts to be more than just showing what I'm working on.  However that is not the case for today.
 
Why?  Because I need to photo stuff that I'm working on, places I go and so forth.
 
So today I am teaching a class, that means tomorrow I will share class samples.  Hear that I will share what I have worked on and those happy people who attend (with permission).
 
 
But for today I wanted you to see what I have added to my Etsy shop, using that curved piecing technique.  I have a class planned to teach this piecing, but for now I keep practicing for the shop and to have samples.
 
I love this brown bag and I usually don't ever work with earth tones.

 
And I have to tell you, the grey and yellow is nice too.


 
In fact this grey one has inspired me to paint my bedroom grey.
My bedroom will be another post because I need your input on what color palette to add with the grey.
 
So see you soon with class photos.
 
Judy


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin