Monday, June 10, 2013

July Workshop

 
I have always wanted to do a Christmas in July workshop. 
 It just sounds like so much fun and get some items started and done before the November rush.
 
 
Well I finally get to do a Christmas in July workshop!  I will be teaching a fabric postcard and fabric ornament class July 20th at A Stitch of Country Quilt shop in Fernley, NV.
Here is their website to contact them about upcoming classes.
 
This is one sample of postcards, I'm making another sample this week.
 
And here is the ornaments.

 
This should be a fun class.  I have so many more samples to share too.

 
So keep following me and as the class gets closer you will see more projects and other samples for other classes and challenges.
 
Happy Monday!
 
Judy


 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin