Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Purrrfect Tuesday

 
I'm not sure you know what is happening here in Reno...we are in a heat wave 105 degrees for the past two days and tomorrow is going to be over the 100+ mark too.
 
Since I'm staying inside I thought I would push myself to be creative and share it too.  I'm always working on something, but I forget to blog and share.
 
So (sigh) I came up with the great idea of posting something creative everyday for the month of July.
I know I biting off something big, but I really need this for myself too.
Not to mention to get people to look at my blog again.  So not everyday will be a completed project, it might just be what I started or finished.  It also could be random photos, books to share, recipes or a new product/tool.
 
Today I made some kitty eye glass holders.

 
Now the good thing about this project, I discovered I'm now out of cheetah fabric and need to find more.
 
Happy creative Tuesday!
Judy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin