Friday, November 1, 2013

Time off and November Challenge





November!  Can you believe it?

I have been busy this past month just working on my shop (special orders) and pushing myself to do TWO 5k's.  I can hardly believe I attempted a 5k.  There were other things going on with the passing of my MIL and the govt. furlough...we will just say stress.

This is why I'm committed to get my MOJO back.

Here is the challenge:
My love/hate relationship with Pinterest.  I love it because I get loads and loads of inspiration from so many talents people.  So if you are like me you are doing the digital hoarding of projects you want to try, good ideas, recipes and more here is your chance.  Join me throughout the month and on Facebook for a daily attempt at trying out those pins.

I know this is going to be a hefty challenge for me.  And I know some pins will take me more than a day, but wouldn't you like try some of those pins?

So today here is my PIN, click on that link to see it because I didn't get permission to share it on my blog.

And here is my spin on this pin.

I have been wanting to explore fabric collage, so all my pieces were randomly cut and fused down in place.  I chose not to quilt mine as much as the original.

So do you want to try out some of those pins?  How many Pinterest boards do you have?  I have 42 public and 2 private...I have lots to try out.

Wish me luck and those who have joined in this challenge.

Happy November, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin