Friday, May 23, 2014

day 3 - black & white experiment

Day 2 of 200 - playing with black and white.

 I find that I gravitate to black and white in just about everything...clothing, home decor, art, jewelry and for forth.  So it is natural for me to play with my black and white merino wools.  Which I need to order more!

Now I would have picked orange or coral as my POP of color but I thought I would try something new and if didn't work it would look good in Jessi's bedroom.



 Here is what it would look like matted in black.

Each flower is a 5" x7" format which makes it easy to place in a frame.  I found this frame at Micheal's and I think it works well with these pieces.


Now taking the picture of it in the frame with the glass is another story.  It was a big pain in the ass!  I will continue to try a few more ways, but I think I just need to remove the glass for photos.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday week-end.  I'm not sure if I will post each day or do a week-end round up for the next couple of days.  I'm supposed to rest, per my Dr. - oh well.

Happy Friday! - Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin