Monday, June 2, 2014

Day 11,12,13 - Inchies

 Day 13 of 200...I did some wet felting yesterday to take advantage of the warm weather.  The felt dries so much faster when I can put it outside on the patio.

So I added wool, silk, lace and whatever fibers I had in the scrap bucket.  I don't throw away anything anymore because those loose fibers and thread look great in small pieces like this.



 These pendants are day 11 and 12 since somewhere along the way I missed a day.

They too are inchies.  Many years ago I was interested in doing inchies but never found the right time.  I think the pendants are right for me.




If you want to see more photos of these items they are now listed on  my Etsy shop (see sidebar for the link.)

Tomorrow I will be showing a different medium and see how it goes.

Happy Monday! ~ Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin